Our Response to COVID-19
At Shagovac Heating & Cooling the safety of our team members, customers and the communities we serve are of the utmost importance. In light of the current events surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we are adhering to the practices recommended by the CDC. In effort to provide the highest level of protection:
- We have advised all employees to take their temperatures daily and to stay home if they are showing any signs of being sick.
- All of our employees are following 6′ social distancing standards and proper hand hygiene at all times.
- As much as we love and appreciate our customers, our staff has been advised to avoid physical contact including shaking hands.
- We no longer require signatures on electronic device or paper hard copies. Your verbal acceptance will suffice for the time being.
- Our employees will clean and disinfect their tools, sales and service materials on a daily basis to decrease infectious agents.
Our commitment to your complete satisfaction is exceeded only by our commitment to your health and safety. If you’ve scheduled service with us already, or are thinking of doing so, rest assured we are prepared not just to do the job, but to do so in the safest manner possible.
Get Cleaner, Healthier Air
Right now the whole world is focused on the spread of Coronavirus and everyone is thinking about the necessary precautions that are needed to reduce our chances of coming into contact with this virus. You’ve stocked up on hand soap, sanitizer, and disinfectants. You’re washing / sanitizing your hands regularly, disinfecting surfaces and practicing social distancing to protect yourself and your loved ones. But not much thought is given to the 15,000+ quarts of air that you breathe in each day.
As HVAC professionals, we are your first line of defense against airborne pathogens and we have products that aid in keeping your indoor air healthy and clean.
The REME HALO® is a leading-edge, whole home in-duct air purifier that reduces air pollutants by purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches.
This patented, proven technology kills 99% of most germs, bacteria and viruses – on surfaces and in the air; and it reduces allergens, dust, dander and smoke. This system is effectively used in government buildings, hotels, hospitals, schools and homes worldwide.
And, the REME HALO® is effective against all three types of indoor air pollutants. Particulates. Microbials. Gases. You can now reduce common allergy triggers from particulates such as pollen, mold spores, dander and dust. This system has been thoroughly tested to reduce airborne and surface bacteria and viruses like MRSA, E. Coli, and Norwalk Virus. Plus, it alleviates odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails, and musty rooms.